New Fashion Blog – Naks!

I’m in the process of fixing my new blog. I’m not yet ready to reveal it since I’m still fixing the side bar. But the husband likes the header already. Weeew! Finally I can separate fashion things, personal things and some fun stuff over the web. I’m truly grateful that I have a husband who supports me all the way with this. I’m giving it 3 months before buying a new domain. Hopefully by that time, I can earn from my fashion blog too. This is another achievement for me. Next project will be a digital scrapbooking blog. Wow! Naahh… I’m not ready for that. LOL!

1 comment/s:

liezl | August 30, 2010 at 4:11 AM

wow..a fashion blog sis, go go go. nice yan! gusto ko din gawa niyan kaso sa isang blog ko pa lng tinatamad na akong mag-update, hehe.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...