Manic Monday #219

This is late posting. Supposed to be posted last Monday. 


Fill in the blank:
If I had a nickel for every time I will give it to someone for luck.

What do you think about while you exercise?
That’s a good one. But the thing is, I don’t exercise. LOL!

What are 5 things you love about your spouse/partner/significant other (or children or pet)?
1 – He’s very supportive with all the things I want, I need and I consider important in my life. Blogging is one of my hobbies, and even if sometimes it takes most of my free time, he doesn’t complain at all. Hence, he’s even the one I’m asking for advice as to what blog title I will give for my upcoming blog project.
2 – He’s a loving father. He sees to it that if he has a free time, he make sure to play with baby J. He’d tickle her a lot and will make her laugh a lot too.
3 – I love how he treasure and respect his parents (my parents-in-law). My hands are all up for this man!
4 – He don’t drink nor smoke. He just loves to play (responsibly) PS3 with his friends.
5 – He’s very loyal, faithful and God fearing person. I’m one lucky girl.

3 comment/s:

Lui | August 25, 2010 at 7:24 AM

thanks for hopping. Hubby too is so supportive of my blogging addiction and would constantly take photos of our travels just so I could share it. I'm a lousy photo taker so..

=) You are indeed one lucky girl!

Tarunita | August 25, 2010 at 10:07 AM

Thanks for stopping by my blog. I simply love your style of writing. Keep it up!

kandyblossom | August 25, 2010 at 7:00 PM

Sounds like you are one very blessed lady!

Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...