Manic Monday #218

What are 5 things you want to do in your life?
1. Take Photography lessons.
2. Attend a Mediterranean cooking class (if I were a SAHM, LOL!)
3. To become a better mother to baby J.
4. To visit Disney Land with my family.
5. To have a small business back home.

What are you saying goodbye to?
Goodbye to being negative with all things. We should all be thankful of what we have in life. After all, life is short.

What are you currently fascinated with?
I’m addicted right now and have been practicing digi-scrapping. I made 3 layouts in a week. Imagine that? Practice makes perfect. You can see my layout on my other blog.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...