Friday Fill-Ins #190

FFIImage3

And...here we go!
1. Laughter is the best medicine.
2. “Hello, Good evening…” are the three words that started off the last email I sent.
3. What I'm most looking forward to today is a night out with my family.
4. Eating caramel flan puts a smile on my face.
5. Where in the world is my future Nikon D90?
6. A kiss at the middle of the night from baby J and a stolen kiss from her is just what I needed!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to planning ahead for our vacation, tomorrow my plans include ironing a pile of clothes and Sunday, I want to finish my work papers done in a day!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...