Friday Fill-Ins #189

FFI

1. Music makes the world go round.
2. Kissing and hugging baby J is what I like first thing in the morning.
3. The first thing I said this morning was: talking to baby J “How’s your sleep Mama?”.
4. BESCHAMELLE; it's what's for dinner tonight.
5. It's all been taken care of – referring to cooking our Iftar for today.
6. Drinking a glass of water, is what I feel like doing right now.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to spend a simple day with my family and friends, tomorrow my plans include checking the grocery for what needs to be cooked and Sunday, I want to check some reports for work, the next day we have to attend a weekly meeting with our boss!

4 comment/s:

~Kristina | August 14, 2010 at 3:02 AM

Music does make the world go round. Happy Weekend!

niko | August 14, 2010 at 1:21 PM

kissing and hugging your baby j.. thats so sweeet :)

thanks for dropping by my blog.. happy weekend!

Billy Rhythm | August 16, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Thanks for playing the FFI.

Suzanne | August 18, 2010 at 6:40 AM

I wish you are having a meaningful Ramadhan, Jhari!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...