Big Three-O Updates

Have you ever wondered on what to do after retiring? Well, this came into my mind this morning. I woke up with a big question mark on my face. This December, I’ll be on my 30’s. Gulp! And oh my oh my, I’m already nervous on what’s ahead of me. Will I be SAHM before reaching 40? Or I will still be working – forever? I then wonder the questions about term life insurance rates. Someone told me that it’s the cheapest and simplest form of life insurance now a days. I’m looking over to it for security purposes as well. This will give me and my husband a big assurance after retiring from work.

For the mean time, my friends back home are now looking forward for the big celebration – the big celebration of welcoming the first in the group to reach 30.
And I’m proud of it.

1 comment/s:

Fickle Cattle | September 1, 2010 at 3:46 PM

I'll be thirty in a couple of years and it's kind of freaking me out. I still think I'm 16 sometimes. Hahaha.

http://ficklecattle.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...