Travel and Leisure

image

 

 

 

 

 

 

Travelling was one of the last things on our list. Me and my husband would like to prioritize important things such as our future address in Syria and a small business as well for our kids. The photo above makes me realize that things can be separated from you can say leisure or simply “a want” thing. I’d rather spend a day boosting up ideas on how to save rather than spending a thousand dollars for a night stay in this hotel. Gulp!

For example, I’m gathering information right now on bathroom fixture. This is giving me and pushing me harder for to reach our plan. It’s inspiring me to explore ideas on how to have a cozy home for me and my family.

Priorities – focus!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...