Sunday Stealing: Meme Of Many Odd Questions, Part Two

I didn’t do the Part One of this meme.

23. Do you rent movies often?
At our first flat, we used to rent DVD’s every Thursday night. But now, we have pay TV services.

24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in?
None for now.

25. How many countries have you visited?
Hmmm… let me see… Lebanon, Syria, Saudi Arabia (Riyadh, Jeddah and Mecca) and Qatar.

26. Have you made a prank phone call?
Oh yes,  many times. Back home I would teas my friends over the phone by using my American accent that I’ve used for some time way back when I was still working in call centre.

27. Ever been on a train?
Ah… duh! Of course!

28. Brown or white eggs?
White.

29. Do you have a cell-phone?
Another duh… of course. Who hasn’t?

30. Do you use Chap Stick?
Yes.

31. Do you own a gun?
Nope – and no plans to have one.

32. Can you use chop sticks?
Yes.

33. Who are you going to be with tonight?
Of course with my family.

34. Are you too forgiving?
It depends. I forgive and forget. But then again, it all depends on what to forgive.

35. Ever been in love?
What? Of course!

36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow (or the next soonest week day)?
I haven’t talk to her for quite some time now. But I’m sure she has plans on how to enjoy her weekends.

37. Ever have cream puffs?
Yah – I guess.

38. Last time you cried?
Just a few minutes ago. I was browsing thru my reads and came across dear Carter’s blog again. Sigh…

39. What was the last question you asked?
Hmmm… I ask a friend on why he hasn’t settled down.

40. Favorite time of the year?
Winter.

41. Do you have any tattoos?
None.

42. Are you sarcastic?
Sometimes. Just being honest.

43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect?
What’s that? Hahaha!

44. Ever walked into a wall?
I wish I could. But unfortunately, I’m not SpiderWoman.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...