Summer Sandals

image

imageThese are just two simple summer sandals that I’m looking for now a days. I’ve already found these styles but I’m also looking for the best price as well. I wish I could have pretty white feet as well like those artist back home. Such lovely toes and white heels. Those are just one of my desires. They probably have more ‘ME’ time than me that’s why. I’m planning to tag along a friend to visit the salon this weekend though. I’m looking forward for a good massage. I need one now.

Enough of shopping ideas, need to review a diet pill comparisons. BIL is looking for some help over these for one of his projects.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...