“A” Soon to be Mom

I say what?! She’s pregnant?!
image

I was browsing as usual the net when I found a photo of Alicia Keys over People Magazine. Alicia performed last month at the kick off party of FIFA World Cup in Johannesburg South Africa, me and my friend was watching and was exchanging thoughts if she’s pregnant or what. Because her clothes looks big and her thighs are not normal. Knowing that she’s sexy and all that. So it was really a surprised knowing that she’ll be really a mom soon. By the way, the purple satin dress is Dolce & Gabanna worth $2295. Gulp!

imageHere’s a photo of Alicia at the kick off party. Her knittedimage top made her look bigger that usual. Never imagined that she’s pregnant. She’ll be needing quick weight loss program after giving birth like all Hollywood actresses / performer do.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...