A Modern Muslim Fashion

Have I told you that I’m a Muslim? Well, it’s so hard for me to find a suitable clothes to wear since I need to cover my arms and is not allowed to wear shorts or skirts. So good thing I found this site online which helps Muslim women to dress up properly in a fashionable way.image[1] Alana Denim Skirt, $54.95. [2] Cinch-Tie Cardigan – Marshmallow White, $20. [3] Pashmina Hijab – Mauve, $15. [4] Steven by Steve Madden Woven Wonder Satchel, $108. [5] Bandolino Jahnavi Bootie, $39.98+.

Long denim skirt paired with a link pink hijab (3), nice! But I’m scared the boots may not be a good idea for me. I don’t wear boots – at all! I love the bag too.

I love their ideas as well since they featured proper and fashionable ways on how to wear the hijab or the one that covers the hair for Muslim women.
image [1] Blue & Black Paisley Pashmina Shawl, $14.99. [2] Long-sleeve T Shirt, $8.50. [3] V-Neck Dress by Soprano, $29.25. [4] Black Silk Underscarf, $18+. [5] Jolie Pants by Sanctuary, $151. [6] Badgley Mischka Platinum Bianca Hobo, $276.50. [7] Gold Dangling Hoops with Beads, $65.99. [8] Steve Madden Treason Pump, $39.99+.

Visit their link at welovehijab.com for more photos, ideas and designs. So proud of them because even if they are based in the US, they still follow the #1 rule for women in Islam.

1 comment/s:

fatima omar khamissa | July 12, 2010 at 1:49 AM

Thank you for these great ideas. I love them.

Check out my site. http://GodAndEnergy.com

I help People Pleasers reclaim their voices

Love, Fatima

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...