“Meet My Baby!”

I couldn’t believe my eyes that my favorite actress who has just grabbed the best actress awards in the Oscars has just adopted a baby boy from New Orleans. This is such a shocking news. I was dreaming of seeing her with those maternity clothes on building up a new family for her like Julia Roberts. After adopting a baby boy, I’ve read as well that she just filed a divorce with husband Jesse James. Well, who are we to judge her decisions? For as long as she’s happy and contented, that is all that matters.
image

Louis Bardo Bullock – you’re blessed to have Sandra as your mom.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...