Manic Monday #214

Imagine you have a hundred dollars, but you couldn't keep it. You have to give it away to a person or charity. Who would you give it to? What would you want them to do with it?
If I have enough $$$ on my account, I told her about this already, I would’ve given it to GSF to find cure for SMA.

I love Gwendolyn. Click on the image to show your support and to know more about SMA.

If you could cook any meal for your friends or family, what would you cook?
My specialty Carbonara or a big middle eastern food for the whole.

List 5 things you want to do in your life.
- to be  a SAHM
- to be stage mom
- to be good example for baby J
- to be able to cook and to maintain a loving relationship with my other half
- lastly, to keep up with my online duties in this blogosphere

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...