Manic Monday #213

Name 5 of the simple pleasures in your life:
1 ~ iPhone / Blackberry Service
2 ~ Online tasks
3 ~ Having a can of soda a day
4 ~ Seeing my husband in a good mood as he comes home from work
Lastly 5 ~ a kissed and hug from baby Julia after a long day of work.

What do you like to do on a rainy day?
Snuggle in bed and enjoy the shimmers and splats of the rain drops… sigh…
A sudden felt of nostalgia in the air.

I deserve a A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE.
(I wish it rains here in the middle east though, hehe!)

3 comment/s:

Janet | July 13, 2010 at 7:34 PM

love your answers and your blog design!

kontan | July 13, 2010 at 7:43 PM

I have a cousin living in the Middle East. She said it rained...once...last year. I love beautiful days and can even handle the heat, but there is something wonderful about a rainy day. I have to agree on your simple pleasures, I love my Blackberry and my online tasks.

Thanks for stopping by my spot on the web!

Katie | July 14, 2010 at 12:19 AM

Totally agree with $3 - I have cut down my pop intake a lot this year so I REALLY enjoy it when I have it. Yum :)

Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...