Lovely Flat Shoes

When I was pregnant, aside from my everyday intake of pregnancy vitamins, I always see to it as well to make sure that I’m wearing the right shoes. This is to avoid having a fat feet. I need to have a comfortable shoes as much as possible. I bought a lot of doll shoes at that time. Too bad I’ve seen these cute photos online just now. I’m sure I could’ve ordered a pair or two. They all look so comfy.

image

I love these pair. They look so soft.
I hope I can find one here.

image
image
These 3 pairs are cute as well.
But the 3 of them can be worn on jeans or 3/4 pants too. Lovely!
imageThis one I love! So classic. $11.50 on sale. Hmmm…
imageimageEnough of window shopping. Go ahead and click here to check your style. You can find the perfect fit and style for you as well.

3 comment/s:

Katie | July 14, 2010 at 12:22 AM

Ohh! Love that first pair too - like the color combos and, yes, they look so super soft! :)

admin: Jhari | July 14, 2010 at 6:27 PM

@Katie: Thanks for the comment. Would you like to exchange links with me?

Clarence | July 19, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Cute shoes!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...