Friday Fill-Ins #187

FFI

1. I'm going CRAZY! IT’S BEEN 2WEEKS OF STAYING IN THE HOUSE DURING WEEKENDS.
2. I’M LOOKING FORWARD FOR AN adventure and daring OUTING WITH MY FAMILY BY NOVEMBER.
3. Perhaps today you can make it a point TO PRAY FIRST FOR A GOOD FRIDAY AHEAD OF US ALL.
4. MY HUSBAND HAS true adventurer’s spirit.
5. Compassion is SOMETHING YOU AND YOUR OTHER HALF HAS IN COMMON.
6. TRY no matter how difficult.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING OUT WITH THE FAMILY, tomorrow my plans include MEETING UP A FRIEND’S NEW BABY BOY and Sunday, I want to CLEAN UP A MESS!

3 comment/s:

Billy Rhythm | July 30, 2010 at 5:51 PM

Funny. I try to have prayer time every morning. This AM, though, I overslept.

Dawn | July 31, 2010 at 1:32 AM

I think having prayer first thing in the morning is great. It's always nice to thank God for the day that he has already given! On another note, I hope that you will be able to find some time to escape from the house. It sounds like you may need some adventure. :)

Thank you for stopping by. I appreciate your time and your comment. Have a good weekedn!

Marice | August 2, 2010 at 7:44 PM

sorry for the late visit! hope you guys have fun last weekend :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...