Friday Fill-Ins #186

FFI

1. I feel BLESSED FOR HAVING SUPPORTIVE FAMILY, A LOVING HUSBAND, A GIFTED CHILD AND A JOB TO SUPPORT OUR DAILY NEEDS.
2. NEED to catch up AND FIND FILLERS.
3. Do SOMETHING USEFUL AND DON’T JUST STAND THERE!
4. ALL HUMAN BEINGS ARE completely unique.
5. It's hard to know how much A PERSON IS WORTH UNTIL HE/SHE IS GONE.
6. A LONG DRESS WITH LOW NECK LINE follows suit.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WATCH AVATAR ON PAY TV (AGAIN), tomorrow my plans include CLEANING THE HOUSE (AGAIN) and Sunday, I want to PREPARE MYSELF FOR A WEEK OF WORK (AGAIN)!

3 comment/s:

Pooch | July 24, 2010 at 7:03 AM

Good responses. Hope you have some free time over the weekend, too!
:)

burn | July 25, 2010 at 3:03 AM

I agree with you with number 3. I love to work rather than doing nothing.

Thanks for visiting.

Billy Rhythm | July 26, 2010 at 3:30 PM

The blessings of hard work are frequently overlooked. In addition to my day job, I played drums at four gigs this weekend. My wife is a stay at home mom, and she thanks me frequently for the blessings she receives from my hard work.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...