Friday Fill-Ins #185

FFI

And...here we go!
1. This is what life does. It lets you ENJOY EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
2. WOULDN’T YOU AT LEAST appreciate the moment?
3. Upon reflection YOU CAN SEE ADVENTURES AND TRY TO DO IT.
4. HAVEN’T BEEN ALONE IN THE MOVIES for quite a long time.
5. Later, you wake up AND REALIZED THAT LIFE IS SHORT TO NOT DO GOOD.
6. LOOK to the far and boundless sea.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING OUT WITH HUSBAND TO GO BEACH HUNTING OUTSIDE THE CITY, tomorrow my plans include A SWIM IN A POOL (I hope our plans pushes through) and Sunday, I want to START A WORK WEEK IRATE AND HASSLE FREE!

5 comment/s:

Kristen T. | July 16, 2010 at 10:33 PM

Greetings! I love your answer on #5! So true.

Dawn | July 16, 2010 at 11:39 PM

It sounds like you will be having some fun this weekend in the water! It definitely will be a break from this nasty hot weather. I enjoyed your answer to #6--very simple and very true. I appreciate you stopping by my blog and your comment, also. Have a great weekend!

Marice | July 17, 2010 at 12:15 AM

i so agree with #5 :)

**** April **** | July 17, 2010 at 2:28 AM

That's funny to say you want to start your work week "irate free" LOL...is that not common?

Clarence | July 17, 2010 at 2:57 AM

A swim in a pool sounds good. Hope it comes through for you. We can't here, because it's winter, and too cold!! Enjoy your weekend. :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...