Friday Fill-Ins #183

FFI

Mine’s late this time.

And...here we go!

1. When it's quiet I USUALLY THINK OF SOMETHING SCARY.
2. A WEEK VACATION WITH MY IN-LAW IS LIKE HAVING IT in what seems like a month.
3. My heart is FULL OF STRENGHT.
4. HAPPY 4TH OF July.
5. In the town where I was born PEOPLE ARE KNOWN TO BE TOUGH AND HARD HEADED.
6. HUMOR is something I really love about my significant other / friend.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to PREPARE MY TODDLER’S CLOTHES FOR HER DAY NANNY, tomorrow my plans include WATCHING THE GAME BETWEEN ARGENTINA VS GERMANY and Sunday, I want to AND WOULD LOVE TO JUST STAY AT HOME!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...