Fairy Tale Gowns

image

Jennifer Lopez, Anne Hathaway and Gemma Artenton. They all look so sophisticated, especially Anne. She looks like a princess wearing this dress. I’m pretty sure Hollywood actresses are taking these best diet pills for women in order to be in trend and fit for their gowns. emma’s photo would be nice for a wedding gown, just make it all white. It’ll turn out simple. I wish I could wear one. I guess it’ll have to wait. A few months from now, my sister in law will have her wedding, so I hope we could come home for a week again to be present on her special day.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...