Eat, Pray, Love

image Even before they made it a movie, I’ve always been curious about this book. I saw the first 2 pages of it and it’s feedback from the readers and one of them is an insight from Julia Roberts herself. And I’m so happy that she’ll be the one who acts as “Liz” in the movie. The last time we checked the bookstore, the book was currently sold out. I was planning to give it as a gift to a friend who loves reading. Probably next time aside from her reading some best weight loss supplements found on line, she might as well inspire her needs to be loved and to pray. I’ve heard that the movie will be released here in the Doha by August. I’m not sure if I can squeeze in a free time to watch it with my girl-friends. But I’ll sure grab a book to read it during free time.
image

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...