Bella on the Strings

imageYup, it’s Kristen Stewart.

I can’t wait to see Eclipse! Darn it! It’s not yet shown here in the middle east, and most of my friends back home have seen it already. Sigh… I never imagined that Kristen plays the guitar. She played a music from the movie last 2007 Into the Wild and again on 2010 for the upcoming movie The Runaways.  Well, I wouldn’t imagine her on the guitar but when I saw this photo, she’s one big time actress – that’s what I can say.

Grabbed this photo from People Magazine online which was taken when Edward proposes to Bella. Oh my! Can’t wait to see them both again on the big screen.
image

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...