iOS 4

imageimage
I’ve just upgraded the version of my iPhone to the new OS 4, and I can say that I’m loving every update of it. What I love most of the update is the “Folders”. Julia can easily delete the apps since she knows which one to click, don’t ask me how but it happened many times. So good thing now I can arranged my Paid apps into one folder and will have the assurance that she will not have the chance to delete those apps inside. She was able to drag them again to another window but I’m happy that the apps are still saved. He-he!

Another great idea from Steve Jobs and his team. Wohoo!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...