“I Want…” Wednesday #79

This weeks question is:

What do you WANT for someone else?
~ a close friend of ours are tying the knot on Friday. I want both of them to be happy just like us. I want our kids to grow up together as buddies and I want them to have kids so that I could share my motherhood whining with someone already, haha! Kidding aside, I want all the best for them, that’s it.

What else do you want this week? Share it all.
~ I’m looking forward to visit a long lost friend of ours who just gave birth 2 days ago. So we’re hoping to meet up with them this week end and have a quick look at their new bundle of joy.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...