Friday Fill-Ins #181

FFI

And...here we go!
1. I was cleaning the house night of 6:58.
2. It was the reason, of course, that’s why.
3. Drinking alcohol is something I no longer feel the need to do.
4. I have another errand to run, then another one.
5. Pot of gold...just go find it
6. What were once vices ?.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to going out with my family, tomorrow my plans include packing up some clothes for the holiday and Sunday, I want to file my vacation leave!

2 comment/s:

Stacey | June 19, 2010 at 6:37 AM

#2 is funny! Good job! Thanks for visiting my blog... Have a great weekend!

Electra | June 19, 2010 at 6:40 PM

I can totally relate to #4-enjoy your weekend!!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...