Friday Fill-Ins #180

FFi

And...here we go!

1. HAVING A 12 HR SLEEP feels great.
2. The solution is TO THINK FIRST BEFORE YOU ACT, AND TO ACT AFTER THINKING.
3. JULIA FINALLY fall asleep.
4. How about THINKING OF A POSITIVE VIBES FOR THE PHILIPPINE INDEPENDENCE DAY?
5. LAUGHING is something I highly recommend!
6. Imagine YOU JUMPING OFF THAT CLIFF... yikes! (see the photo above?)
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to SEEING THE KICKOFF PARTY OF THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2010, tomorrow my plans include CLEANIG THE KITCEHN and Sunday, I want to SET UP SOME GOALS FOR WORK!

4 comment/s:

gengen | June 12, 2010 at 4:57 AM

hahhaha yes just imagine if you jump there maybe i feel dead hehehhe. Thanks for the visit.

Crystal | June 12, 2010 at 7:23 AM

I would love to get 12 hours sleep! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :)

Suzanne | June 14, 2010 at 5:07 AM

Hey Jhari! #5, I highly recommend too! :) Thanks for dropping by and have a lovely week!

Electra | June 19, 2010 at 8:14 AM

I Totally get #4! Have a great weekend!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...