Friday Fill-Ins #179

FFI

And...here we go!

1. I’VE ALWAYS TO TRAVEL IN EUROPE AND AMERA - it is my favorite place to travel to.
2. When I think about my childhood, I often remember THAT I HAVE ONE LOUSY AND BORRING CHILDHOOD.
3. AN IPHONE makes for a good friend.
4. The wind in the trees, the rain on my skin, THE CLUTTER ON THE FLOOR CAUSED BY JULIA, HAHA!
5. OUR UP COMING VACATION is so exciting!
6. My best friend knows 90% OF WHO I AM AND WHAT I WAS IN THE PAST.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to CELEBRATE THE WEDDING OF A FRIEND, tomorrow my plans include A QUIET TIME WITH HUBBY AND OUR LITTLE ONE and Sunday, I want to CLEAR OUT SOME STUFF FROM JULIA’S WARDROBE!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...