Countdown starts



e above ticker is for our flight tomorrow going to Jeddah. We’ll be there for  a week to see my family in laws and to travel to Mecca to perform Umra. You can see the story here.



The above ticker on the other hand is our countdown for our annual vacation for this year. We’re off this time to see my family in the Philippines. They all can’t wait to see our little one all grown up for the first time. I have to plan our itinerary as early as now since I don’t like to disappoint my husband again this time. He wasn’t able to enjoy our journey 2 years ago to Philippines since I was on my 6th months of pregnancy and not allowed to travel that much. This year, I’m looking forward for a good journey for him.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...