Sunday Stealing

Sunday Stealing: The Just Because Meme

image

1. Make a list of 5 things you can see without getting up.
- our wardrobe
- our TV
- the 3 lights on the ceiling
- the door for exit
- our 4 layer drawer

2. How do you style your hair? How often do you cut it?
- Ponytail only. I don’t have any plans right now to cut it since I want to have a long hair. I miss my long hair.

3. What are you wearing now?
- my going banana’s pj

4. What's your occupation? Do you like it?
- I’m currently working in Sales as a Direct Sales Supervisor. I’m enjoying it and at the same time, it’s an adventure for me too.

5. When was the last time that you took a nap? Was there a special reason?
- Just this afternoon on the couch while I’m putting Julia to sleep.

6. Who was the last person you hugged romantically?
- Of course my other half.

8. What was the last full meal that you ate?
- Rice and chicken for lunch.

9. What was the last email that you received?
- a photo comment on my Facebook account :) he-he!

10. What one website do you always visit when you go online?
- oh dear. Start of with my emails, then to my PTB sites, then FB account.

11. What was the last significant thing you bought?
- my watch :) he-he!

12. What musical artist did you not get at first, but then became a fan?
- Lady Gaga, he-he!

13. What do you think about before you go to bed last night?
- our work schedule for next month.

14. What was the last CD you bought?
- Oh dear. I’m not a fan of buying CD’s. But if it’s DVD, I just bought Twilight Saga: New Moon.

15. What is your favorite weather, and why? What's the weather like today?
- The weather today is humid 29degreesC. I’ve always dreamed of living in a place where the 4 seasons occur. Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring. Insha Allah. I pray for that.

16. If you could have a special artistic talent, what would it be?
- Doing a self portrait, painting probably :)

17. Did you watch the Idol 9 finale? If yes, what are your thoughts?
- My bet ever since the start was Crystal. Bit disappointed that Lee won. Where’s the girl power?!?

18. What's something you'd like to say to someone right now?
- Shut up! Look around you and think! Think hard not just for yourself, but also for others.

19. Any special plans for this (holiday in the States) weekend?
- They are asking  you dear. he-he-he!

20. Besides your current S/O, who was the last person that you loved?
- Next question please, he-he-he! Better be safe :)

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...