My Life’s ABC’s

This week is going to be easy... just one question. Ok, well maybe not so easy. Take each letter of the alphabet and describe something in your life... don't skip any!

A - Abed
B – Baby Talking
C – Caring
D – Dependable
E – Exciting
F – Fashion (looser! haha!)
G – Giving
H – HAPPY
I – In-love
J – Jolly
K – Kinder at heart
L – Lively
M – Mother
N – Nice (sometimes, un-Nice, LOL!)
O – Over Fatigued
P – Pesimistic
Q – Quack quack as always, hehe!
R – Ready to go
S – Shy (sometimes…. NOT!)
T – Tired (not always…)
U – Useful – I don’t use other people as useful ha! haha!
V – Very Vocal
W – Wavy HAIR, hehe!
X – Xxxx?
Y – Yoh!
Z – Zzzzzleepy that’s why I’m wrapping it down.

Goodnight guys!

7 comment/s:

StraitJacketMom (Berleen) | May 20, 2010 at 2:46 AM

Un-nice!~ LOL Love it!

Jodi | May 20, 2010 at 12:23 PM

I am overly tired as well! Hope you have a great Thursday!

I am Harriet | May 20, 2010 at 4:01 PM

Over-fatigued? I can relate :)


Enjoy your Thursday!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/05/party-crashers-want-obama-to-apologize/

Spice | May 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM

Always feel tired. :( Great list!

Becca | May 20, 2010 at 10:02 PM

Gret list!

Suzanne | May 21, 2010 at 12:27 AM

Can relate with your O too! (And not to mention your Q. LOL!) Thanks for linking me up, Jhari! :) Have a great day!

Ace | May 21, 2010 at 1:05 AM

Put me down as tired, too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...