Loving Brown

I’ve recently bought my first leather brown bag in H&M the other week. And I’ve posted the story here. It was my gift for myself for Mother’s Day. And now I want another one.

Look at this one I saw just now again.
Fossil Liberty Tote Fossil Liberty Tote
The good thing about having a brown bag is that you can (for me) pair it up with any color. Whether be it a dark or bright colored shirt, it can do. You see on the right photo, this is a shot from “Bride Wars” and I so love Anne Hathaway’s bag. That’s why after a week of seeing this movie, I dragged my friend to go shopping, haha! The shopaholic in me strikes again.
Fossil Liberty Tote image

1 comment/s:

Khim | May 19, 2010 at 11:20 AM

i love brown too...hehehe were two now...have a good week ahead..

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...