Friday Fill-Ins #178

FFI

Happy Memorial Day weekend to all who celebrate it :-)

And...here we go!
1. SODA AND A HAMBURGER -- the best food to take on a picnic.
2. Summer IN THE PHIPPINES IS FUN, Summer HERE IN QATAR IS TORTURE!.
3. I LOVE flip flops (but I don’t wear one).
4. To love someone is TO SAY I LOVE YOU TO HIM/HER EVERYDAY UNTIL YOUR DYING DAYS.
5. I’M NOT FOND OF a long hike (lazy to walk… haha!)
6. When I crave food, it's usually CHIKEN AND SPAGHETTI.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to GOING OUT WITH HUBBY AND FRIENDS FOR A DINNER, tomorrow my plans include TYDING UP THE ROOM and Sunday, I want to BRING MY SUIT TO THE LAUNDRY! I forgot to bring them in last week, ugh!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...