Friday Fill-Ins #177

fridayfillin.gif

And...here we go!

1. JULIA never fails to make me smile.
2. I'm looking forward to HAVING A SMALL DINNER WITH HUBBY AND FRIENDS.
3. LADY GAGA AND JUSTIN BEIBER’S SONGS is what I'm listening to right now.
4. Potato salad must have SOMETHING SOMETHING in it!
5. MC ARABIA OF MCDONALDS was the best thing I ate today.
6. Today was THE MOST UNPRODUCTIVE DAY EVER.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to WATCHING A FILIPINO MOVIE, tomorrow my plans include CHECKING SOME ONLINE SHOPPING FOR A FRIEND and Sunday, I want to BRING MY SUIT TO THE LAUNDRY!

1 comment/s:

dddiva | May 21, 2010 at 9:16 PM

We're split on Lady Gaga here, only half of us like her- either rabid fans or haters. ;)

First time playing along- looks like fun.

http://www.myloonyverse.com/2010/05/friday-fill-ins-just-for-fun.html

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...