Friday Fill-Ins #176

fridayfillin.gif

And...here we go!

1. I just had a quick shopping with friends without hubby *sniff.
2. Such a lonely day it is.
3. The third sentence on the 7th page of the book I'm reading: Oh dear… I’m currently not reading any right now.
4. _____________ tickles my fancy.
5. I was walking in the Mall today without my other half.
6. My daughter’s a copy cat and she makes me laugh!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include attending an exhibit with a close colleague and Sunday, I want to sleep early again!

1 comment/s:

cheesecakepoi | May 15, 2010 at 4:36 AM

Oh we both looked forward to sleeping early last night.

Have a great weekend. My fill-ins are up too.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...