First Mommy Merit Badge

image

Thanks to my new found online friend Chubskulit for the badge. She reminds me of the coming Mother’s day. I’ve already sent a package full of pasalubongs meaning things from abroad to my family back home to BIL who will take his vacation tomorrow today. I hope they’ll like the things I bought for them.

Anyway, I don’t have anything in particular right now to share with you dear mommies. But I just want to greet you for now a happy MOTHER’S day in advance.

If you happened to visit this blog thru blog hopping and saw this badge, feel free to snag. Let me know by linking me back and shout out a message for me to visit you back.

Thanks again Chubskulit.

1 comment/s:

chubskulit | May 8, 2010 at 6:40 AM

Thanks for posting sis and for the linky love!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...