Sunday Stealing: The Meme Time Meme

It’s a happy Sunday everyone. Back home in the Philippines, it’s a church day. For us here in the Middle East, it’s just an ordinary day.

 

Here’s our meme for this day.

image 

 

01. Real First Name: MJ
02. Birthday: 4TH DECEMBER
03. Where do you live: CURRENTLY RESIDING IN DOHA, QATAR – BUT I’M FROM THE WONDERFUL COUNTRY, PHILIPPINES.
04: What are you studying/What are you working as: DIRECT SALES SUPERVISOR
05. What makes you happy: I’M HAPPY BEING ME. I’M HAPPY BEING A MOM. AND I’M HAPPY AS WIFE TO MR. A
06. What are you listening to now/have listened to last: NOTHING IN PARTICULAR. JUST RANDOM MUSIC IN THE RADIO.
07. What is particularly good/bad about your blog: MY BLOG IS MOSTLY ABOUT MEME. IN THIS WAY, YOU’LL GET TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT ME IN RANDOM QUESTIONS AND SOMETIMES, I BLOG ABOUT MOVIES TOO AND MY OPINIONS TO IT.
08. An interesting fact about you: I’M A SHY TYPE PERSON – BUT ONCE WE GET ALONG, YOU CAN BE ASSURED THAT I’M A FRIEND YOU CAN LEAN AND DEPEND ON.
09. Are you in love/have a crush at the moment: I’M HAPPILY MARRIED.
10. Favorite place to be: ANYWHERE WHERE THE 4 SEASONS OCCURS.
11. Favorite lyric: “IT’S THE HARDEST THING I’LL EVER DO LIE… TO SHOW NO EMOTIONS, WHEN YOU START CRY… WE’RE NOT MEANT TO BE…”
12. Best time of the year: HHMMM… AS IN TIME AND DATE OR MONTH? I’D SAY NOVEMBER.
13. Weirdest food you like: I LIKE DIPPING FRENCH FRIES INTO A VANILLA ICE CREAM. HUBBY FIND IT WEIRD, BUT HEY. ALL OF US HAS IT’S OWN TASTE BUDS, HEHE!


RECOMMEND
01. A film: TWILIGHT SAGA *insert a big grinning face here, hehe!
02. A book: TWILIGHT SAGA *sorry – I’m  a FAN.
03. A song: SONGS BY REGINE VELASQUEZ (ASIA’S SONGBIRD, A PERFORMER FROM THE PHILIPPINES) AND LEA SALONGA (ALSO FROM THE PHILIPPINES); AND INTERNATIONAL, I MIGHT SUGGEST YOU LISTENING TO ANY SONGS OF CELINE DIONE. THERE’S TOO MUCH GOOD PERFORMER LATELY, BEYONCE IS GOOD TOO.
04: A band: THE CALLING

 

PLUS
01. One thing you like about a blogger that you have not met: ALL OF THEM ARE GOD FEARING PEOPLE AND FAMILY ORIENTED TOO.
02. Two things you like about yourself: I SING AND I’M CREATIVE *putting her hands under chin right now and smiling mischievously, hehe!
03. Name three things that you need in a lover: MY HUSBAND KNOWS HOW TO RESPECT PEOPLE, HE DEALS WITH PEOPLE EQUALLY AND HE LOVES ME AND OUR BABY MORE THAN HIS LIFE.

3 comment/s:

Suzanne | April 19, 2010 at 6:25 AM

Hi Jhari! You're Kaje's friend, right? She remembered you when we were shopping at GH. She saw some baby clothes you were eyeing daw. Thanks for dropping by my blog! Love the Twilight Saga too!

Bing (PinkLady) | April 19, 2010 at 8:51 AM

i'm also a big TWILIGHT fan!!! it's nice to know that, despite being away from the philippines, life has treated you well.stay happy, JHARI! :)

blessings,
bing

Chikai | April 21, 2010 at 2:19 AM

ako rin sis, shy... hahahaha!

pareho pla tayo ng trip. i love dipping my fries sa sundae or ice cream. naweweirduhan din sa'kin si hubby pero keber! masarap eh. hehe. ;)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...