Mommy Moments – Yellow

mommy moments 

I have an entry for this weeks’ MM. Weeew! Click on the image to join the meme.

This photo was taken a month ago. The little and I were waiting for a friend down our building since that day we were planning to go the salon to have my hair straightened up. The little one was eating up her cracker while waiting and I took this shot and even posted on my FB account. Hehe! She’s such a cutie pie.

IMG_0784

8 comment/s:

Chikai | April 16, 2010 at 2:44 AM

Hi bf julia! :)

nakita ko na nga to sa FB mo sis. hehe. anyway, thanks for inspiring me to join this meme. first time ko today, :)

chubskulit | April 16, 2010 at 7:18 AM

Naku chabachingching, pwede pakurot ng konti ahihihi, sige na nga kiss na lang nagagalit na eh lol.. ber sa kacutan daughter mo dearest..

You may find my Mommy Moments at Nostalgic Marveling, have a happy weekend!

rossel | April 16, 2010 at 11:10 AM

oh cutie, cutie girl with pouting lips and rosy cheeks.
Topics on Earth
Mom’s Ups and Downs
Arts, Crafts and More
Kitchen Essentials

redamethyst | April 16, 2010 at 1:20 PM

your daughter is so cute.
Here's My Entry

Leslie @ Lay It On Me Designs | April 16, 2010 at 6:14 PM

She is adorable! Have a great weekend.

judys424 | April 16, 2010 at 7:08 PM

Pretty daughter you have here, Mommy :)

Marice | April 16, 2010 at 9:45 PM

awww ancute cuteeee :)

u may view mine here

Chris | April 21, 2010 at 6:46 PM

she is so cute and looks so grown up na! :D happy that you are able to join us this week! :D

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...