Mommy Moments – shoes

DSC_7797

Sometimes I feel sorry for not updating Mommy Moments. Most of ate Chris’ topic is not yet for me that’s why most of the times I can’t post up any photos for it. But never the less, I know she understands why. Well, for today’s subject, it’s shoes. Well, last month, I bought Julia her first Croc sandals. It took us like an hour to choose what crocs is suitable for her. Her feet is kind of fatty that’s why we can’t decide which one to buy for her. Anyway, I’m looking forward to buy 2 more sets online from a friend once her stocks arrived.

Join us here on Mommy Moments ~ enjoying motherhood’s precious moments with our kids.

8 comment/s:

Stephanie | April 9, 2010 at 4:36 PM

Oh my gosh, those crocs are so cute. I came here originally to check out your Friday Fill-ins, but I had to leave a comment on this post. I've been looking for some crocs for the little girl in my life, but I'm sure it will be quite a task!

{ Jhari } | April 9, 2010 at 5:29 PM

@ Stephanie: Thanks. Designs here in Qatar are cute, but unfortunately, the size doesn't fit Julia's cute feet, hehe!

By MelCole of PA | April 9, 2010 at 6:36 PM

I heard those kind of shoes are comfortable to the feet. Nice type of shoes you got!

judys424 | April 10, 2010 at 3:07 AM

Hi! Its my first time in your blog.

What cute MaryJanes! Somehow they're not as pretty if you get adult sizes hehe.. :)

chubskulit | April 10, 2010 at 3:34 AM

Love that crocks!

Am a little late for my entry, but here is their shoes.. then and now, hope to see you and have a great weekend!

STEF | April 10, 2010 at 11:10 AM

Lovely lovely pair! I love the color and it looked perfect in that red background! Nice shot!

simply kim | April 11, 2010 at 12:23 PM

i simply love that pair.. they look so comfy..

Chris | April 15, 2010 at 7:27 PM

nice pair.. they look elegant!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...