Mommy Moments: Red

mommy moments 
It’s another Friday. Before I tuck myself in bed, let me post my entry for this week’s Mommy Moments and the subject is RED.
IMG_0215
I couldn’t find any special RED for me and the little one on my EHD since all my photos for our last vacation got deleted and I don’t have a copy here with me. My FIL though have but I have to wait till our next vacation to have a copy from it. So the only thing that was left was this box with a bow (that’s what I call it). This was made by my SIL’s husband. He made it just in time for Julia’s first birthday last year.

So goodnight for now. See you all next week then.

4 comment/s:

-=einz=- | April 24, 2010 at 9:28 AM

Still, got the effort to participate for this week...cheers! That's ok mommy, get ready for the next theme. see yah!

By MelCole of PA | April 24, 2010 at 1:50 PM

Wow, nice red wrapper for a gift! Happy MM!

simply kim | April 25, 2010 at 5:31 AM

it's okay.. gift is a symbol of blessings. more blessings to you!! happy MM!

Chris | April 29, 2010 at 6:14 PM

so creative Jhari! :D happy mommy moments!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...