The Me Me Meme

My first for the Sunday Stealing Meme.

Here’s a long one.

 

 

 

1. Never in my life have I been: ~~ inside a gay bar.
2. The one person who can drive me nuts is:  ~~ my husband, haha!
3. High school was: ~~ borring!
4. When I’m nervous I:  ~~ my hands get sweat.
5. The last song I listened to was: ~~ “Can I have this dance…” from HS Musical 3
6. If I were to get married right now my best man/maid of honor: ~~ would have been the same people who attended and witnessed our exchanging vows with each other.
7. My hair is: ~~ born pure black, but right now I have it dye with a light brown.
8. When I was 5: ~~ I didn’t remember anything at all, haha!
9. Last Christmas: ~~ was the worst! We never had the chance to attend any Christmas party with my friends.
10. I should be..: ~~ sleeping right now, LOL!
11. When I look down I see: ~~ my crossed legs, LOL!
12. The happiest recent event was: ~~ when I got promoted from work. FINALLY!
13. If I were a character on 'Friend' I would be: ~~ Cinderella? haha!
14. By this time next year: ~~ same thing, we’re preparing for our 4th year anniversary.
15. My current gripe is: ~~ is to one person we’re working with.
16. I have a hard time understanding: ~~ and would probably take years for me to understand Arabic.
17. There’s this girl I know that: ~~ has black under arm, LOL!!!
18. If I won an award, the first person I would tell would be:  ~~ the people who voted for me? *confused
19. Take my advice: ~~ live life to the fullest.
20. The thing I want to buy: ~~ NIKON D90
21. If you visited the place I was born: ~~ you’ll love it!
22. I plan to visit: ~~ Boracay, Philippines (just a plan, but not sure of it)
23. If you spent the night at my house: ~~ you’ll baby sit my little one, haha!
24. I’d stop my wedding if: ~~ the husband to be suddenly back out? LOL!
25. The world could do without: ~~ ???
26. I’d rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ~~ the rat, yuck!
27. Most recent thing I’ve bought myself: ~~ some top for work.
28. Most recent thing someone else bought me: ~~ chocolate
29. My favorite blonde is: ~~ Meg Ryan
30. My favorite brunette is: ~~ Sandra Bullock and Julia Roberts + Bella Swan too.. LOL!
31. My favorite red head is: ~~ Victoria of Twilight Saga, hahaha!
32. My middle name is: Lobitaña
33. In the morning I: ~~ go straight to the bathroom for a quick shower.
34. The animals I would like to see flying besides birds are: ~~ eagles.
35. Once, at a bar: ~~ I totally forgot everything.
36. Last night I was: ~~ so sleepy but I cannot sleep!
37. There’s this guy I know who: ~~ has bad breath? LOL!
38. If I was an animal I’d be: ~~ a dog.
39. A better name for me would be: ~~ I’d rather not change it. I have a unique name.
40. Tomorrow I am: ~~ at work.
41. Tonight I am: ~~ always a mother and a wife.
42. My birthday is: ~~ 7 months away from now.

3 comment/s:

I am Harriet | April 11, 2010 at 11:08 PM

Husbands have been known to do that...

Have a great day!
http://harrietandfriends.com/2010/04/hear-woman-returned-adopted-son/

Join us for Monday Mayhem

Melissa Mashburn | April 11, 2010 at 11:21 PM

I have never been in a gay bar either. LOL

Great answers!

admin | April 13, 2010 at 11:01 AM

have never been to a gay bar too and I do agree with you that high school was boring!

hope you can link me up and join the daily party :)
you're invited to a BLOG PARTY!

i would appreciate it if you can write a post about the blog party and encourage your followers to also join :)

rj's mama

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...