Manic Monday #209

If you could write your own bill of rights, what would you include?
~ Hmm… I’m not updated with politics. I hate politics. For me, they are all the same. At first, they will pretend that they’ll make our world a better place to live in. Next, they will ask for your votes. Once they got your votes and win, third they will pretend that they’re doing something. They will do it, yes but part of that project comes – conspiracy, corruption and continuous lies. My answer will be: DON’T PRETEND! DO IT!

What is going on in the world today that affects you the most?
~ Global warming. It’s creeping me out big time!

What do you think is the secret to a good life?
~ Happiness and contentment. If you have both, everything follows. For me, I have a good life because I pray for it and whatever God gives me, it’s okay for me then. I’m blessed. We all are.

2 comment/s:

Kwizgiver | April 27, 2010 at 3:15 AM

Happiness & contentment--very nice formula for a good life.

Thanks for visiting my Manic Monday. :-)

Cacai M. | May 25, 2010 at 3:16 AM

Hi, I love all your take or your answers especially #3.. yep, happiness and contentment.. great! Thanks for sharing your thoughts this Q&A manic Monday.. :)

Here's my take:
My Manic Monday 05/25/10

See yah.. ;-)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...