Manic Monday #208 (Late Posting)

It's time for my late posting for Manic Monday.

How has your life been different than you imagined?

  • Oh that’s a hard one. Life, I may say has been good to me. Fate is just fair. We all have it’s own ways to have this and that, but I’m just leaving life one at a time. The slower it takes, the result gets better.

What lessons have you learned from your relationships?

  • I’ve learned to love myself first above all. Love has taught me to be strong and not to take all seriously. Everything happens for a reason, and that reason puts me where I am right now. And I wouldn’t change a thing if given the chance.

If you had to move to a city besides the one you currently live in, where would you move?

  • Can it be a country? Because I’m currently based in the city itself where all access can be found. If we moved out here, it’ll be a disaster! haha! So for that reason, I’d live permanently in a country with all the 4 seasons, Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. When I Google, it’s giving me two answers only New York and Italy. Wow! Both countries sounds expensive! LOL! So I Google again, now it’s giving me these: Canada, Australia (some parts of it does), Switzerland, France, Upper part of Italy, Romania and some part of the United State (New York). Insha Allah, God wiling if given the chance, why not leave there.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...