Manic Monday #1

What are you grateful for today?

  • Today we had our meeting with our manager. And I’m grateful for the work that Allah God has given me and my husband in order to provide the needs of my parents and as well our needs too.

What's missing in your life?

  • Alhamdulillah! Thanks be to Allah God almighty, everything is complete. No more, no less, just happiness.

Has the conflict and harm religion has caused outweighed the good it has produced?

  • Too much actually. There’s no use fighting against something we don’t own. Religion is based on just perceptions of those who knows too much. FEAR YOURSELF above all, no one else.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...