i’m back!

Hi everyone! It’s been a while. I’m really sorry for abandoning this blog for sometime. I was quite busy these past few months. I moved my 365 days project over to my other blog. So if you have the chance to visit, please do.

For the meantime, I changed the theme for this blog. And I’m looking at it as not a Life in the Big Tree anymore, but a Cup of Meme. My plan is to have this blog as a separate blog for all the memes, tags, q&a games, or anything under the sun with regards to blogosphere. Personal experiences of course can be put in here since most of the times, there’s a lot of memes that needs to be answered, so yah I think I can consider this as another personal blog.

Thanks for coping up with me by the way. Happy reading guys!

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...