“I Want…” Wednesday #78

What do you WANT from your boss/job?
- Oh dear! That’s a cool question to ask. Increase? hahaha! None for now. Our new CEO is such generous and understanding person. I like his thinking especially when he allowed us Muslim employees to wear our hijab at work. It only means that he respect our beliefs.

What else do you want this week? Share it all.
- Tomorrow Today, is a big challenge for me. I’ll be doing my first photo shoot for a dear friend who’s on due giving birth next month. Yup! It’ll be my first for a preggie portrait aka I’m-not-that-professional session photography. I hope it ends up cool. God help me!

1 comment/s:

Debs | April 28, 2010 at 2:35 PM

Good luck with the photography. :)
So cool you have a great boss! :)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...