“I Want…” Wednesday #77

What do you WANT for yourself today?

  • I have migraine since last night. I want Ice cream to ease the pain ~ spoiled brat I am, haha!

What else do you want this week? Share it all.

  • Like usual, me and hubby plans an event at that moment. It’s like those un-planned visit or we’ll just talk about a specific thing to do then we’ll go there and tag along some friends. This week will be busy day for sure. I’m hoping that one of the plans will be to go to Carrefour to buy natural plants. Our boss instructed me to do something with the shop the soonest possible time. So I’m pretty sure that we’ll do something useful this weekend.

0 comment/s:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...