I Heart Tom & Meg

imageimage

And this is what’s making me crazy for the past few days. Oh how I love the two of them. I love how they act in both of these films. I’ve seen it for for the nth. And I love their tandem. I do wish though that they are together for real but then you know Hollywood. It’s always a mismatch. But I’m happy that Tom Hanks’ marriage life is one of the successful marriage yet in the business. I’m not sure though with Meg. I don’t follow her career as much as Tom *insert a big grin face here, hehe!

Anyway, I’m off to watch You’ve Got Mail tonight. See you in the world wide web.

1 comment/s:

Chris | April 15, 2010 at 6:48 PM

nice movies indeed!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...