Friday fill – ins

1. In 1992, I was still in Saudi Arabia, studying and in the midst of boredom.
2. The best medicine for me now come from baby Julia’s laughter and smiles.
3. Do what you think is right, with what you believe is correct, where you lastly feel justified.
4. HOME is where I'd like to be.
5. The trees and flowers are telling me that there’s no chance to snow here in the middle east LOL!
6. Corruption will never disappear - that just keeps going on.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to having a quiet yet fun time with my husband and the little one too, tomorrow my plans includes ironing a couple of washed clothes and Sunday, I want to clear out some thing from work!

ffiThere you go. Not bad for my first Friday Fill-Ins huh?

Join us here.

6 comment/s:

JDaniel4's Mom | April 9, 2010 at 1:53 PM

Number two is my answer too. Children have a special gift! Have a great weekend!

ilovepink1078 | April 9, 2010 at 2:48 PM

#3, exactly the same thoughts and point of view.
Great post!

Elizabeth | April 9, 2010 at 3:19 PM

Great answers.. I love your answer to #4!
Enjoy!

Have a blessed weekend,
Elizabeth

Billy Rhythm | April 9, 2010 at 3:28 PM

I've got a daughter named Julia too!

Stephanie | April 9, 2010 at 4:34 PM

Love your answers, especially number 3. I had a tough time with number 6, but yours is unfortunately true. Have an awesome weekend!

hishappyapple | April 9, 2010 at 9:20 PM

Great first fill-ins! Have a wonderful weekend.

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...