Friday Fill-Ins #174

pink and blue

1. I was down, and not I’m up.
2. I fell sleepy and I left my book under my pillow. (these were my lines when during my days reading Twilight Saga, hehe!)
3. Why bother?
4. Online pending tasks was in my thoughts today.
5. One of my father's favorite sayings was “Stay happy and be thankful for what we received and for what we will receive”
6. FREAKING NERVOUS -- I know that feeling!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to finishing my online tasks, tomorrow my plans include and hoping that Hubby will agree to go to the dentist with me and Sunday, I want to go back to work!

2 comment/s:

**** April **** | May 1, 2010 at 5:18 AM

Wait...did I read that right, you WANT to go to work? You must love what you do! :) Have a great weekend!

dailymommysurvival | May 12, 2010 at 9:18 PM

I'm with you on both #2 and #7. I am so addicted to the Twilight series! My husband is beyond terrified of the dentist so it's a huge struggle to get him to the dentist.

Here are my Friday Fill-In answers - if you'd like to check them out! =)

=) Happy REALLY REALLY belated Friday Fill-In! (lol) =)

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...