Friday Fill-Ins #173

0422001435a.jpg

And...here we go!
1. Where are my digiscrapping mojo?
2. If wishes were horses a lot of people are in the racing arena right now, betting for their horses to win – it’s like betting for their wishes to come true first. LOL!
3. I'd like to see snow fall, sigh…
4. When I was a teen, I thought I will look different when I reached the 20’s age. I thought all people will have a big difference with their looks, LOL!
5. One of my mother's favorite sayings was “If spending money is for food, go ahead… spend it all…”
6. I'd have a hard time doing without my internet connection – it’s a must!
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to sleeping early, tomorrow my plans include ironing clothes (agian?!) and Sunday, I want to start a weekend an irate free week!

1 comment/s:

Dez@ My Life in this Wonderful World | April 24, 2010 at 7:49 PM

I want to learn how to digi scrap too! thanks for the visit sis! love your blog layouts. ganda!

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving comments on this post.

Please do visit my other blogs if you have time.
El Oweini's Life
The 3rd Abode: Fashion

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...